Exactly one year ago today at approximately this exact time, I was boarding a plane en route to Brazil to watch the World Cup. As a result, the inevitable feeling of nostalgia has been weighing heavily lately.
So many words can describe my experience and its impact on me and yet the sheer volume renders me speechless. Ergo, in lieu of words I offer you a view through my lens..
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro
- Copacabana Beach
- FIFA Fan Fest
- Ipanema Beach
- Pão de Açucar (Sugarloaf Mountain)
- Palácio Tiradentes (Tiradentes Palace, Legislative Assembly of Rio de Janeiro)
- Museu de Arte Moderna do Rio de Janeiro (Museum of Modern Art)
- Cristo Redentor, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer)
- Escadaria Selarón (Selaron Steps)
- Arcos da Lapa, Aqueduto da Carioca (Lapa Arches, Carioca Aqueduct)